Monday, September 12, 2011

I am surprised and honored!

I was browsing my friend's blog earlier today and discovered that she'd given me a blog award! I didn't even know there was such a thing! Thank you so much, LeAnne Dudley!


This award recognizes the little bloggers out there with fewer than 200 followers. How fun to share the love and boost each other's followers. LeAnne has a terrific little blog too, so be sure to check it out!


Now I get to pass the award on to five of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers. I hope to find a few more followers and help others at the same time. If you haven't already, click on the link to follow me, and then take a look at these other creative blogs and follow them as well.


I had a hard time choosing only five because there are so many great blogs out there! However, if you see your name/blog listed below, please pass on the award so we can keep boosting each other's followers:


Make and Take Time


Isom Cre8tions


Stamped & Papered


Stampin' Buds


Clearly Stamping



Now, if you visit each blog and follow the ones you like, the numbers will increase dramatically and you will have made numerous new friends and contacts!



No comments: