Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Claire Cards with Cricut Images & Dimensional Elements

I will admit it. I got both the Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges almost as soon as they were available; however, even though they each came with three exclusive stamp sets and three sheets of Dimensional Elements shapes, I didn't use them. A few months ago I realized that I really needed to create a workshop where I put those stamp sets and chipboard pieces to use. 

First I decided which two stamp sets would be most appropriate for the project I had in mind. I chose one from each cartridge, and they both contain sentiments. Next I decided I wanted to use my trusty old Wishes book that's full of great card patterns and ideas, and I decided that the Just Because Workshop would be perfect for my project.

In the end I made 14 cards with the Claire paper packet, each one with a different sentiment. I love how it all came out!








If you'd like more information on this project, please feel free to contact me! I'd be happy to show you how!

No comments: