Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Later Sk8er Birthday Card Workshop

 
About every other month I teach a project to fellow consultants at our local team training. For May I designed a birthday card workshop using the Later Sk8er paper packet, Washi Tape, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Epoxy Bubbles, and both the Joyful Birthday and Perfect Fit - Birthday stamp sets. I also wanted to highlight just a small portion of the many great card bases that can be cut with the Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges.



Card 1
 
Card 2

Card 3

Card 4


Card 5


Card 6

 

Even though this paper has a masculine theme, I tried to make some of the cards more feminine.
 


Card 7

Card 8

Card 9

Card 10

Card 11

Card 12

 
I'm new to using Washi Tape. I know it's been around a while, but until Close to My Heart added some to the catalog, I just hadn't tried it. I had fun using it in various ways on the cards. My favorite is the one where I put two rows of it across the bottom of the card. (Card #8)
 
If you'd like to know more about now I created these cards, please feel free to contact me!

No comments: