Friday, November 18, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

I've been busy making things for an upcoming craft fair, and below you'll see what I've made so far. First up, Reindeer Noses. (Got this idea off Pinterest after a friend told me about it.)


A fellow consultant gave similar M&M favors to several of us who attended Convention at Disneyland back in July. I thought they made great stocking stuffers so I just made Christmas tags instead of Disney-themed ones.

I love Stamp on This for fun things to make for gifts, and when I was ordering 2012 calendars I came across these fun tubes. I really didn't know what I was getting until they arrived, but I knew instantly they were perfect for Kisses.



I'm hoping that these simple little gifts will sell like hotcakes at the craft fair!


3 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Those tubes are so cute. I would love to know where you got them so I could make some for my daughters friends at school. Do you know the website? You can email it to me at kristinkottwitz@gmail.com.

Thanks
Kristin

Christina said...

So cute!! Love the reindeer noses!!

Vicki Price said...

I'm sorry ladies! I completely forgot to check for comments until just now.

The tubes are from stamponthis.com. They have lots of great stuff for stamping projects!

Thank you both for your kind words.