Sunday, April 26, 2015

Paper Fundamentals 10-Card Workshop Kits

Happy Sunday everyone!

I have put together an easy and versatile 10-card workshop that I am offering as a kit. Each kit comes complete with card bases, envelopes, stamped images, and all the pieces you need to put the cards together. I will also include printed instructions and tips.

This kit features the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy palette. The solid side is embossed with a pattern, and the reverse side has the same pattern but in white. There are 10 different colors and each one has a different pattern.


Basic card design CASEd from fellow consultant Susan Williams.

The cost of the basic kit is $25 plus $5 for shipping ($30 total).

Add-ons:
If you want to add a journaling pen, add $4.
If you want to add Thin 3-D Foam Tape, add $7.
If you want a stamp to make additional items, add $4.

The items you need to put the cards together are adhesive and scissors. I used our thin foam tape to pop up the calendar, but it is not a necessity. To achieve the same look as the cards I did, you will want a black journaling pen.

I will take orders for the kits through Sunday, May 3rd and will ship between now and Friday, May 15th.

Please message me on Facebook or send me an email if you're interested. My contact information can be found here.

Have a great week!

No comments: