Monday, February 9, 2015

Welcome March 2015 Listers!

Greetings fellow Listers, and welcome to my blog!

I'm so glad you're here! Feel free to take a look around. You'll find informational videos, blog hops where you can see artwork from me and a number of my fellow consultants, as well as other projects I've done.

I am still debating on the type of products I'm going to use for my lists this time around. I love the Picture My Life cards, but I would also like to challenge myself to do a mini album. Even though I've been a papercrafter for a long time, I've never felt like I'm very good at mini albums. My stubborn, perfectionist self tries to come through too much. Maybe listing is the perfect opportunity to learn to loosen up?

Check back soon to see if I've made my decision!

No comments: