Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cards Made from Scraps

A couple of weeks ago I decided I should sit down and create some cards using scraps from retired paper. I loved (and still do love) the Sonoma paper packet with its purples, greens, and browns. Someone once said to me that, "Purple and green love each other," and I couldn't agree more.

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #21
I used several patterns from Make It from Your Heart Volumes 1 & 2, but I also came up with a couple of my own based on the pieces I was working with.

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #21

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #21

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #21

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #21

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #21
For the card below I used the negative space from a Cricut shape I'd cut out for another project. I actually used something I'd held onto to use "one of these days!"

Personal Design

Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 #28

Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 #30

Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 #30
The other thing I did was use up some old embellishments, including the Olive Mini-Medley Accents and some ribbon from the Cocoa Collection.

Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 #30

Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 #23

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #29

Personal Design

Personal Design

Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 #24

Personal Design

Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit #5

Make It from Your Heart Volume 1 #23

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my creations!

No comments: